Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL
Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Miami OCR

One day before Miami OCR begins! I have been in Miami for the past three weeks training in order to prepare for what is sure to be the toughest regatta I have experienced in my 7 year sailing career. Competitors from all over the world have been filing in to start their training, which has been great for me since I have been able to practice with them. I feel I am in good physical and mental condition and I am getting comfortable with the full rig now. I am excited to see where I stand in a true international regatta, I think it will be eye opening and I am hoping to learn from this experience so I can further improve my knowledge, skill, and experience!

No comments: