Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL
Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ensign Sailing

This week is my first Ensign regatta and it is turning out to be quite a fun experience. I am sailing with Tom Labelle and crew. I am in Canandaigua, New York and it is a beautiful area. Our boat the Foxy Lady is sitting around 5th place at this national championship. Not only does this class know how to have fun but it also is being very helpful in my pursuit of my Laser campaign. The Ensign class is sponsoring me so I can travel to Kingston, ON and compete in CORK OCR. This event starts this Saturday and will be well attended by various worldwide competitors, I will be traveling from here to Canada on Friday and start competing on Saturday!

1 comment:

mom said...

Enjoying your blogs with Ariel. Have fun tomorrow. Mom