Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL
Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kingston, ON to Allendale MI

I'm back at college in Allendale, MI where I attend Grand Valley State University. CORK ended well with my finish position being 17th. It was a tough competition with tougher competitors. I feel good about where I finished and about where I can go from here. I am purchasing a top of the line heart rate monitor to help take my fitness to the next level. During these next few months I will be focusing on endurance and strength in relation to sailing. Thank you again to the Ensign class for sponsoring CORK and helping me to progress my sailing career!

1 comment:

bloc hornet said...

thanks for posting up again, a heart rate monitor is a great investment, I am just about to purchase one.