Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL
Midwinters East, Clearwater, FL

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TEXAS!

The past couple weeks have been full of finishing out my highschool duties, working, working out and preparing for the two events I will be competing in down in Texas. The trailer just got a couple new additions with some sweet storage boxes and really nice way of storing the dollies. It is going to make traveling this summer much more enjoyable! I have acquired an all white outfit including a fishing hat with neck flaps in preparation for the intense Texan sun. It will be something that I will have to take into account throughout the entirity of the two events, drinking more water and doing everything I can to stay cool.

The two events that are being held in Texas are first Gulf Coast Championships this Saturday and Sunday, and also North American Championships three days after, going from Thursday to Sunday. These are high class events that will be drawing competitors from all over the world. Both of these events are firsts for me and I am very excited to go test my fitness as well as the recently aquired skills from the clinics I have participated in this year! Check back in for updates as the regattas progress.

No comments: